1200-1400℃ Atmosphere Furnace
CE Standard 1400℃ Atmosphere Furnace
BR-14A atmosphere furnace can protect materials from oxidation and decarburization with flowing Nitrogen, Agron and other inert gas, It is an ideal furnace for sintering,reducingg with inert-atmosphere in labs of university, research institution and industrial company.
1. Operation Temperature: 1300℃ (1400℃ for short time).
2. Silica gel ring for good sealing
3. Rotary vacuum pump to 0.08MPa;
4. Inlet into inert gases,such as N2,Ar
5. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
Standard Temperature controlling
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
Optional of Temperature controlling
● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)
±5℃ over 120mm @ 1400℃
S type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
U type SiC heating element
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
Ⅱ. Application Notes
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.
Furnace Chamber Size(mm) (Width x Height x Depth)
Rated Power (kw)
Special size is customizable.