1400-1700℃ Muffle Furnace
CE_Standard 1700℃ Muffle Furnace
BR-17M muffle furnace consists of high quality alumina fiber brick and MoSi2 heating elements with special design. This lab furnace can be used up to 1700℃. It is an ideal electric muffle furnace for materials annealing and sintering in your research laboratory.
1. Operation Temperature: 1600℃ (1700℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 51 segments programmable.
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
Standard Temperature controlling
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
Optional of Temperature controlling
● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software )
±5℃ over 120mm @ 1700℃
B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
MoSi2 heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
Ⅱ. Application Notes
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃/min.
Furnace Chamber Size(mm)
(Width x Height x Depth)
Special size is customizable.