200-1200℃ Muffle Furnace
1200℃ Muffle Furnace
BR-12N Muffle Furnace uses Resistance wire as heating elements, which can be used up to 1200℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory. It is an ideal instrument for materials annealing and sintering in your research.
1. Operation Temperature: 1100℃ (1200℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower temperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 51 segments programmable
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
Standard Temperature controlling
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle
fired, current limiting resistor.● 50 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken Thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant
Optional of Temperature controlling
● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)
±5℃ over 120mm @ 1200℃
K type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
Ⅱ. Application Notes
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.
safety controls and supervision.
Furnace Chamber Size(mm)
Special size is customized.