Vacuum Furnace The Advantages And Functions
Vacuum Furnace Vacuum furnace that is in the cavity of this specific space within the vacuum system (vacuum pump, vacuum measuring device, vacuum valve and other components have been carefully assembled) will be part of the material within the cavity, so that the pressure inside the furnace cavity is less than a standard atmospheric pressure, The cavity of the cavity to achieve a vacuum state, which is the vacuum furnace.
Vacuum Furnace advantage:
1) completely eliminates the heating process of the workpiece surface oxidation, decarbonization, can be obtained without the deterioration of the surface layer. This has a great deal of improvement in the cutting performance for those tools that are sharpened at the time of grinding (such as the decarburization of the trench surface after grinding of the twist drill).
2) no pollution to the environment, no waste treatment.
3) furnace temperature measurement, monitoring accuracy improved significantly. The indication value of the thermocouple is ± 1.5 ° c with the furnace temperature. But the furnace a large number of different parts of the workpiece temperature difference between the larger, if the use of thin gas forced circulation, can still be controlled within ± 5 ° c temperature range.
4) high degree of mechanical and electrical integration. In the temperature measurement and control accuracy to improve the basis of the workpiece movement, air pressure adjustment, power regulation can be pre-programmed to set the implementation of quenching and tempering steps.
5) energy consumption significantly lower than salt bath furnace. Modern advanced vacuum furnace heating chamber with high-quality insulation materials made of insulation walls and barriers, can be highly concentrated in the heating room heating energy, energy-saving effect is remarkable.
Vacuum Furnace Features;
Vacuum quenching (tempering, annealing) is through the material or parts in a vacuum state according to the process of heating, cooling to achieve the desired performance of a treatment.
Vacuum welding is a vacuum process, a group of welding parts heated to fill the metal melting point above the temperature, but lower than the melting temperature of the base metal temperature, by means of filling the metal on the base metal wet and flow to form a weld welding process ( Brazing temperature varies depending on the material).
Vacuum sintering is a method in which the metal powder product is heated in a vacuum state and the adjacent metal powder grains are sintered into parts by adhesion and diffusion.
Vacuum magnetic addition is mainly applied to metal materials plus magnetic treatment.