Vacuum Crucible Furnace
This vacuum crucible furnace has a unique ceramic fiber insulation around chamber, the chamber can provide excellent uniformity temperature and energy efficiency.Its crucible is made of high-purity quartz.The heating element is embedded in the insulation for maximum heat transfer to the chamber.Max. temperature can reach 1200℃.
It is widely used in the field of ceramic, metallurgy,electronic, chemical,machinery, anti-fire material, new material develop,special material, building material for calcining high purity compound under the condition of inert gas, also can be used for annealing or roasting and sintering ceramic material.
1. High purity quartz crucible
2. Designed for sintering ceramic parts, component, materials etc.
3. Stainless steel vacuum flange with one two ball valves and vacuum gauge is included for immediate use.
4. Simple operation process through 30 segment PID control panel.
5. One pcs refractory disk which shall be put top of inside quartz liner to protect stainless steel from heat damage.
6. Better temperature uniformity and can be flowed into different inert gas or draw out to vacuum.
1200 ℃ (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
K type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
● Front open to aside
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 20℃/min.