Vacuum Gas Press Furnace
Vacuum Gas Pressure Sintering Furnace
|Graphite Top Door||Graphite chamber and heater||Tungsten-rhenium Thermocouple|
1. Technical Specifications
Furnace Insulation Chamber:
● Inner layer is hard graphite felt.
● Double layers vertical furnace shell with cooling water to ensure outer temperature less than 25℃
Furnace door can be opened by handle gear.
A peep door is made at the middle of the furnace, to observe the sintered materials.
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
W-Re armoured thermocouple
2X-70mechanical pump, J300Rhodes vacuum pump, ø80vacuum butterfly valve and vacuum bellows
Cooling water system
● External chiller to set and keep water temperature constantly.
● Over temperature alarm and cut power automatically.
2. Engineering conditions when using this furnac
|Total power: 40KW(include vacuum systerm)|
water inlet:2.5" water outlet: 2.5"
Pressure of Inlet Water: 1.5-12;2.0kgs
water supply volume: 10m3/hour
Water inlet temperature: <32℃